Powered By Blogger

Hello! Thanks for visiting the Preppy Pirate!

Thank you for stopping by and seeing what is happening in my life!
I appreciate the time, and I appreciate the comments!

Shopping tips and other searches

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Licorice Pastels....mmm mmmm mmm

I am not a huge fan of Licorice jellybeans. To me, the heavy candy shell, sugar sub-shell and then licorice pod on the inside is a mess of taste.

A gal pal of mine got her husband the Jelly Belly yummy licorice pack for Christmas. I looked over it and was not interested. Then, on a whim, I grabbed a few of the licorice pastels. Oh heavens! That is wonderful. Lovely thin shell. Licorice. Very thin candy. Thank You, Jelly Belly for a wonderful treat that has made me very happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comment! Your thoughts mean the world to me.