Powered By Blogger

Hello! Thanks for visiting the Preppy Pirate!

Thank you for stopping by and seeing what is happening in my life!
I appreciate the time, and I appreciate the comments!

Shopping tips and other searches

Monday, December 28, 2009

Welcome to the Preppy Pirate

Preppy Pirate's Guide to Life!
I will be sharing here my views on life, my love of great products, as well as any other randomness that flows through my brain.

I live in the Dallas, Texas, USA part of the world. I am happily single, but if the right guy comes along, I will have no trouble changing my status.

The reason I call myself a Preppy Pirate is because I love all wondrous things Preppy, and I love all things renaissance historical reenactment. So, although I am not a pirate at the Renaissance festivals that I attend, I do have the attitude of taking life by the horns and living it to its' fullest.
(Also, during fabulous shopping trips, if you look at my credit card statements, I tend to pillage and plunder!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comment! Your thoughts mean the world to me.