Powered By Blogger

Hello! Thanks for visiting the Preppy Pirate!

Thank you for stopping by and seeing what is happening in my life!
I appreciate the time, and I appreciate the comments!

Shopping tips and other searches

Friday, January 8, 2010

Lilly Pulitzer!


Tomorrow you simply must make time and go to Lilly Pulitzer at Northpark Mall. They are having an event at 10AM for Ocean Conservancy. It is a Shop and Share event.
Lilly is one of my FAVE places to shop. When I have something Lilly, all is right with the world.

Ages ago, I had a darling Lilly apron that I beyond loved. When my place was robbed a few years ago and they cleaned me out, it was one of the things that they took. (And my pink and green Roxy espadrilles! Those villains!)

Anyway, make time to make a difference and shop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comment! Your thoughts mean the world to me.